Friday 5 December 2008

The Face of Prego

We had our photos taken at work recently, and while I was retouching everyone's spots and double chins I wondered what would happen if I mixed everyone together. Would I get the generic Face of Prego?

I aligned everyone's eyes, and ensured that everyone had the same amount of "image" showing through, enough to influence the final image but not dominate it.

I find it quite attractive, in a non-sexual, man-woman kind of way. It'd be interesting to do this on a larger scale, or maybe find the generic faces of different companies around the world. A project for the future perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I'm so, so sorry, but you've been picked at random from my blog followers and tagged on my blog...

    You can read all about it here:

    http://digtheearthblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things.html

    Forgive me!
    Kev @ Dig The Earth

    ReplyDelete